INFARED IS WELLNESS WARMTH
We humans have evolved with the capacity to absorb infrared heat,
which in turn has a beneficial effect on our immune system.
In Japan 1967 Dr. Tadishi Ishikawa designed the first model of an
infrared cabin. This system was initially only used by doctors. In
1981, the Infrared sauna for general public use was released. Since
then it has proved very successfully in the private sector as well as
by professionals such as doctors and therapists in clinics and spas, to
support their treatment.
WARMTH THAT WORKS!
Infrared heat increases circulation in the skin, stimulates the
is very hygienic due to cleaner air and has a detoxifying
Rheumatoid patients respond to a lack of air circulation and a
consistent humidity is very positive. Asthmatic patients also benefit
from clean air and stable humidity. Allergy sufferers can breathe a
deep sigh of relief because there is less dust, pollen, bacteria and
mould spores in the air.
In addition, infrared heat has the advantage over other heating
methods that the emitted heat penetrates the human body to a greater
extent. This not only strengthens the immune system, but also helps to
better compensate exposure from electro-smog.
According to IGEF the wavelengths emitted from Redwell panels
strengthens the human immune system. Our
products are of course CSA and UL -certified and the IGEF certified
that Redwell panels are low electro-smog emission and completely safe.
KEEPING YOUR HOME WARM AND DRY
Redwell infrared heating units dehumidify walls and structures in your home.
Mould and fungus thrive in moist and humid environments.
You may have mould in your home but be unable to detect it. Mould can produce a musty odour, but mould growth can also occur without any scent or visible signs. The majority of indoor moulds are hidden inside walls, behind wall paper, underneath flooring or behind built-in cabinetry.
Mould can grow inside your home and it loves moist and humid
conditions. You may find mould behind walls or underneath flooring and
even though mould is a natural occurring fungus, if it’s in your home,
family members may experience respiratory health problems or allergies.
Moulds can also make existing allergies or asthma symptoms
worse. People who have already weak immune systems or are recovering
from surgery may be more susceptible to health problems from moulds.
Ensuring your home is warm and dry is a good way to keep mould away.